In my consulting work and as an active member of social communities via LinkedIn and Twitter, I receive many emails from CEOs, physicians, navigators, care coordinators and transition nurses of all specialties across the region and country.
One of the most common questions?
What are the training resources out there that can help me support my navigators/become a better nurse navigator?
Today, you can find plenty of opportunity online to help you improve your skills and take your practice or care coordination process to the next level. What’s even more awesome, some of these courses can help you advance your knowledge right from the comfort of your home!
Educational links and training programs you will want to check out:
- Harold P. Freeman Patient Navigation Institute
- Colorado Patient Navigator Training
- Breast Patient Navigator Certification Program (National Consortium of Breast Centers)
- Training for Cancer Care Nurse Navigators and Cancer Services Navigators
- George Washington Cancer Institute – Education & Training- Online Academy
- Smith Center for the Healing Arts – Integrative Patient Navigator Training
Oncology Nursing News Facebook Page!