Patient Resources From Fight Colorectal Cancer
Founded in 2005 and located in Alexandria, Virginia, Fight Colorectal Cancer demands a cure for colon and rectal cancer.
Founded in 2005 and located in Alexandria, Virginia, Fight Colorectal Cancer demands a cure for colon and rectal cancer. We educate and support patients, push for changes in policy that will increase and improve research, and empower survivors and those touched by cancer to raise their voices against the status quo.
Fight Colorectal Cancer’s Patient Resource team helps colorectal cancer patients and their families by providing reliable educational resources—including information about colorectal cancer screening, concerns about treatment, financial assistance, clinical trials, and more:
- Information about colorectal cancer, screening options, risk factors, and signs and symptoms
- Your Guide in the Fight, a 10-step, 65-page guidebook for Stage III and stage IV colorectal cancer patients that can be downloaded for free online or through our e-store
- Free monthly webinars packed with trustworthy information about pressing topics within the colorectal cancer community. Each webinar is hosted by a distinguished member of the medical community, often an individual that serves on our Medical Advisory Board.
- An online resource library for patients and caregivers with free downloads and external links
- A toll-free resource line to provide patients and caregivers with the information they need
For more information about Fight Colorectal Cancer and our patient resources, please visit www.FightCRC.org
Your Guide in the Fight can be downloaded at http://FightColorectalCancer.org/GuideInTheFight/