Interactive town meeting will offer the latest information on lung cancer treatment and research.
On Sunday, June 28th, Patient Power and LUNGevity will hold a free town meeting which can be attended online or in person at The Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University in Chicago.
This interactive town meeting will offer the latest information on treatment and research from leading lung cancer experts and provide an opportunity to meet and connect with medical experts, other patients, survivors, and care partners touched by lung cancer. Topics include:
• What do we know about the latest treatments?
• What second-line and third-line treatment options are available?
• How can side effects and symptoms be managed?
• Tips and resources for care partners
• How to cope with financial, emotional and lifestyle issues
The expert panel, which will include experts from the Lurie Cancer Center, will take questions, and advocates will be on hand to offer support and to connect participants with helpful resources.
For more information and to register, click here.